At Elms Global the effectiveness of our consultancy services stems from our distinct and highly focused approach to project implementation as set-out below.
We build a thorough understanding of our client requirements and the value we are expected to deliver on any given project.
Having clarified understanding with our clients, we arrive at a vision of the change process and consider its implications for the project and the organization as a whole. In doing so we examine:
- The timing and pace of change.
- Who will be effected by it and how.
- Potential risks and how these could be mitigated.
We develop a detailed plan of action needed to effect the intended change, build momentum and ensure effective engagement with all the stakeholders involved.
Working jointly with our clients we set out the measures of project success and ensure they are linked to the organizations performance evaluation framework.
We keep a close eye on and at every stage of the project to see how it has performed and confirm to our clients if the aims of the project have been met and the intended outcomes achieved.
We take responsibility to see that the lessons learned during project implementation are communicated and the skills of the various change agents are preserved and transferred on.
We critically evaluate our own performance on the project and look at the lessons learnt, final outcomes and added value achieved and what we could do differently in the future.
For consultancy queries and to discuss specific issues and concerns related to your business, please E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a detailed list of areas for which we provide consultancy services and support click here
We provide consultancy, healthchecks and support services in a number of areas.
Whilst not exhaustive, these include:
- Business development;
- Corporate learning;
- Corporate transformation;
- Change management;
- Customer relationship management;
- Corporate governance;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Community organisation and development;
- Director and board development;
- Entrepreneurship and enterprise development;
- Economic development and regeneration;
- Inclusion and diversity;
- Issue monitoring and management;
- Knowledge management;
- Knowledge entrepreneurship;
- New leadership;
- Public service transformation;
- Performance support;
- Project management and evaluation;
- Strategy development and analysis;
- Talent management;
- Winning new business.
To view a list of assignments undertaken, click here
- Process Vision Holder of a continental utility JV for selling electricity, gas and other services to major accounts, a successful UK second tier electricity market project, and a financial services/energy JV.
- Change management projects include blueprint stage of largest SAP implementation of its type.
- Advised international companies in the energy, telecommunications and IT sectors and the EU on the adoption and application of new approaches and technologies (including for knowledge management).
- Advised telecommunications, utilities, electronics, engineering, industrial, business-to-business and other companies on winning business processes and practices.
- Equipped the worldwide management team of a leading international travel company with a complete suite of corporate transformation/re-engineering/change management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Facilitation of the development and adoption of a role and competence framework covering the professional and managerial staff of a leading international firm of consulting engineers.
- Re-engineering of processes within a Regional Government in Spain and of end-to-end healthcare processes for general hospitals in the UK and Spain.
- The mentoring and counseling of Managing Directors, Entrepreneurs and General Managers.
- Facilitation of board level reviews of corporate strategy for engineering, software development, IT services, programme management and other companies.
- Facilitation of national initiatives in Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece to help General Managers/Managing Directors of SMEs to understand and make effective use of emerging technologies and modern management techniques.
- Strategic review of the quality and project management processes of leading companies in the IT and software development and the food and confectionery sectors.
- Cultural audit of the working practices of a leading life insurance and financial services company and the design of new management processes.
- Facilitation of the development of a ‘know-how’/IT strategy for a Middle Eastern Bank and the business processes of a European utility.
- Coordination of the European Commission’s COBRA project which examined business restructuring and the use of management techniques across Europe.
- Development of the COBRA re-engineering framework which is used by over 200 companies and other organizations worldwide.
- Development and evaluation of the major combination economic strategy with particular reference to local skills and enterprise development.
- Facilitation of the diversity and service improvement programme at the a leading social housing provider.